[tlug] mini terminal linux distro

Hi tlugers.

I'm looking for some Linux distribution, optimized to work for mini terminals.
I have to configure a lot of really small in size and in memory, disk and CPU
boxes to be remotely use as X terminals. I was thinking about optimize some
distro as Mandrake or Knoppix to do it, but I would like to find some that
made for this kind of work.
I know there are some in distrowatch.org but, someone know a famous or good
distro to do it?

Thank you in advance.

-Pietro-