[tlug] Activating text editors and other progs

I just installed nedit - and I think I understand how to use it - I
clicked on Konsole - and then typed in "nedit" which brought it right
up.  Ah... the pure joy of it when things go better than you expected
them to on a computer!!  Is this the typical way of bringing up
programs?  By typing in a command?  I've been using bookmarks....

And, I'm also very happy to report that copy paste in both directions is
working fine - from and to Mozilla 1.6, with either highlight, and then
both buttons, or <Ctrl>+<C> and then <Ctrl>+<V>.

Now to try the other text editor I haven't installed yet.

And it has spell-check!  Joyous celebration!  Thank you again to the
person who recommended nedit.  It's... it's... "Everything I had hoped
it would be" - hoho.

Lyle

PS  Wait a minute - I do have one question - can I change it to default
to "Continuous" instead of "Auto Newline"?