[tlug] Position for a friend looking for work in Tokyo?

Hello everyone,

While this is the TLUG list and not a job list, there have been a few
job postings now and then.  So, quickly to the point - I have a friend
who is currently employed at RedHat Japan.  His time there is coming to
an end and he would like to continue working in Japan and possibly find
a position related to OpenSource.  He has a strong business background
and is currently living/working in Tokyo.

For thoes who might be interested or know of a possible position, here's
his resume/contact info:

  http://www.davejenkins.com/dwj.html

Thanks for the brief interuption, now back to our regularly scheduled
Linux posts...

--
Marc Christensen
http://counter.li.org/cgi-bin/runscript/display-person.cgi?user=9502