Re: [tlug] SevenFilesFromOneOpnOf?

On Sun, Feb 22, 2004 at 03:29:59PM +0500, A. Sajjad Zaidi wrote:

>iinix Solutions is a Windows free small-sized business. Even my
>non-technical guys have been using RedHat from the start for most
>purposes, though I think we'll settle on Slackware on servers and Fedora
>on desktops from now on.

2 1337 4 teh 57r337 :-)

Just out of curiosity, what where the technical or other considerations
behind choosing Slackware and Fedora?

>is all everyone knows about and the relatively small market means we've
>had to diversify to stay afloat.

I hope that doesn't mean doing work on that other operating system.
The horror! The horror! ;-)

Jonathan
--
gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys ACC46EF9
Key fingerprint = E52E 8153 8F37 74AF C04D  0714 364F 540E ACC4 6EF9