Re: [tlug] multiple adsl IP addresses router

On Monday 16 February 2004 14:00, Alain Hoang wrote:

> 	I just transitioned to the IP8 scheme myself and am using
> a Buffalo wireless router right now however am finding it too inflexible
> for my needs so am building a FreeBSD based one.  Along with I
> need the WAP abilities more than the router abilities.

Excuse me if I break into the thread but probably in a couple of month I will
have to set up a NAT at home, and I am curious to know what is better between
Linux and FreeBSD to do this.
Have you choosed FreeBSD for some technical reason or just bucause
you prefer it to Linux ?

Bye

Cristiano