Re: [tlug] multiple adsl IP addresses router

Hi,

On Feb 16, 2004, at 1:39 PM, Gerald Naughton wrote:

> Hi All
>
> I`ve OCN 8 external ip address ADSL Flets
> [snip]

	I just transitioned to the IP8 scheme myself and am using
a Buffalo wireless router right now however am finding it too inflexible
for my needs so am building a FreeBSD based one.  Along with I
need the WAP abilities more than the router abilities.

	It depends on your needs.

Alain

"Technology carries with it a responsibility that we
are obliged to consider" -Arthur C. Clarke