Re: [tlug] Rehat 7.2 Updating

On Mon, Feb 16, 2004 at 11:14:11AM +0900, Nguyen Vu Hung wrote:
> On Mon, 16 Feb 2004, Jim Tittsler wrote:
> > I follow the community-based Fedora Legacy Project.
> >   http://www.fedoralegacy.org/
>
> Thank you,
>
> The boss don't want to upgrade to fedora :) and I have to use 7.2

I suspect you didn't read the web page.  :-)  You seem to be
confusing it with the Fedora Project. http://fedora.redhat.com/

The Fedora Legacy Project provides support (updated packages)
for Red Hat Linux 7.2, 7.3, and 8.0.  They are planning to
support Red Hat 9.0 as well after its official EOL in April.

--
Jim Tittsler                                         GPG: 0x01159DB6
Kanto Computer Calendar  http://www.OnJapan.net/calendar/