Re: [tlug] Is linguistics OT at all? & HOWTO Encourage Women in Linux

> This is a good point: *nix culture is historically rough-and-tumble, as

> Should we change this culture in order to attract people (of
> either gender) who can't handle that?  I say "no."

Hey, that means Dr. Turnbull can thrash me over the head for almost
anything I say.

Didn't you see the article "Scientists: Hard heads a key to survival" (1)
?

Actually, the point was that Humans survived because they didn't thrash
each other over the head like  homo erectus did.

I have to agree with you though.
--
Shawn

(1)