[tlug] [Administrivia] This is a LUG, not a beerhall

Quoth gavin

> My budget is tighter than a virgin holding a nickel between her knees!

Gavin,

I see no reason to identify yourself as a coarse buffoon on a public mailing
list. TLUG used to have a few female members (hopefully a few remain in
lurker-land), and I am sure that some of them would be offended by your lack
of refinement. I would like to see geekdom be less of a boys club, and I think
that comments like this scare away the fairer sex.

Read this HOWTO for proof of what I say:

http://www.linux.com/howtos/Encourage-Women-Linux-HOWTO/index.shtml

The bottom line is that your comment may be amusing and appropriate when you
are drinking with your friends, but is unfunny and inappropriate on this list.
And that is my professional opinion.

-Josh
TLUG Listmaster

--
Josh Glover

GPG keyID 0xDE8A3103 (C3E4 FA9E 1E07 BBDB 6D8B  07AB 2BF1 67A1 DE8A 3103)
gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys DE8A3103