Re: [tlug] Enterprise Linux Support

That is so true, believe it or not there are servers out there still with 2.2 or even 2.0 kernel running.

BTW Jonathan how are you doing?

 "Stephen J. Turnbull" wrote:

> [...]

jba> On Wed, Feb 11, 2004 at 08:03:58PM +0000, Botond Botyanszki
jba> wrote:

>> This week I saw an article somewhere pointing to a huge (25% or
>> so)

jba> Yeah, I saw that too. That's a very significant number,

Big, but what does it signify? I can't come up with a model that
connects that jump to anything else of interest. I mean, people with
more-or-less working RH-based webservers aren't going to _all_
reinstall their whole farms at once.

Do You Yahoo!?
http://bb.yahoo.co.jp/