From: "gavin" <gavin-39@example.com>
To: <tlug@example.com>
Sent: Thursday, February 12, 2004 1:31 AM
Subject: [tlug] needed, a 2 port print server w/ Japanese and English
software

Dear tlug,

I need a 2 or port print server that that supports English and Japanese
OS's.
right now I'm using a buffalo single port PS. it works great on my Japanese
M$
ME box and my MDK box but no luck on my English 98ME boxes, and those are my
most important boxes for my school. any suggestions..
P.S. I don't need anything too expensive I was looking a netgear and
D-link...but I'm open for anything right now.. My budget is tighter than a
virgin holding a nickel between her knees! LOL.....help please

Grasshopper

--
TLUG server is hosted by Open Source Development Lab Japan
http://www.osdl.jp/