Re: [tlug] {JOB} Tequila Japan

On Wednesday 11 February 2004 05:44 pm, Anthony Cunningham wrote:

> Hope no one got a screenshot off to engrish.com before it was changed

Dang, I didn't even think of it!  My favorite shot on engrish.com is of the
(now defunct) clothing store called Violence Jack Off.  I used to live and
work in that area (Futako-Tamagawaen, on the Denen-Toshi Line).  I believe
they just call the station Futako-Tamagawa now.  VJO has been gone for a few
years, but it was on the road that runs by the bus plaza behind the station.
Natsukashii, naaaaaa.

Jonathan
--
99 pounds of natural born goodness