Re: [tlug] [LATE Announcement] 2004 February Nomikai

On Feb 11, 2004, at 12:17 PM, Mauro Sauco wrote:

>             TLUG - Tokyo Linux Users Group
>                   "February Nomikai"
> [snip]

	Hmm looks like fun.   One question.  Is there any presentations for
the February
Nomikai or just a get together?  I'm curious if anyone whipped up
something to
present.

	I just got around to dumping Linux on my XBox finally and have been
toying
around with it.   I'm not sure that's really that presentable since
there are lots of
instructions for doing that on the web although it has been a fun but
once in awhile
head banging experience getting the Penguin on the XBox :-)

Alain

"Technology carries with it a responsibility that we
are obliged to consider" -Arthur C. Clarke