Re: [tlug] {JOB} Tequila Japan

Jacques Deguest wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I am running the IT division at Tequila Japan
> <http://www.tequila.co.jp/> (an online marketing company of the
> Omnicom group) and I am in an urgent need to hire 1 or 2 japanese web
> developers with skills among which/such as (PHP, ASP, SQL, DHTML, CSS,
> ava would be nice too)
>
> If you know in your relatives any japanese looking for a such a job in
> a really nice company, please, by all means, tell them to send me
> their resume to <j.deguest@example.com>.

I know you didn't come here looking for an appraisal of your web site
but this group is known for it's strong opinions.

1.  flash instroductions are stupid. Words flying around the screen are
not clever, entertaining or informative.

2.  I wonder doubt google or other web crawlers would be able to follow
your site with url like
http://www.tequila.jp/Content.asp?SessionID=803423424&Page=/History.asp&Type=text

3  "Client servicing vacancies":  "Servicing" a polite term for what
stud animals do to female animals for a fee resulting in baby animals.
<CareersDetails.asp?CareerID=52&DisplayID=20&PrevDisplayID=0&SessionID=803423424&AgencyID=20&AgencyName=TOKYO&LanguageID=76>

4.  What we do: CRM & e-CRM, Direct Marketing, Direct Response
Advertising, Sales Promotion, Retail & Channel Marketing, Digital, Web &
I-mode.

*Direct Response Advertising Department:*

    * develops content for direct response advertisements, such as
      direct mail and infomercials,
      in adherence to client's strategy
    * obtains consumer information lists from client and/or outside sources
    * monitors progress of direct response efforts

Smells like spam to me