Re: [tlug] Enterprise Linux Support

On Monday 09 February 2004 11:40 pm, Blomberg David wrote:
> Does anyone know what is going on over at Red Hat?

When a company does as much to lose mindshare as Red Hat has done over the
past two years, it's pretty clear what's going on there.  I know many people
(myself included) who have become former RH users during that time, but I
haven't encountered anyone who migrated *to* RH from some other distro.

 > please give us your customer number (which was in the email already) so
> whats the deal this is enterprise support????

That's what you get for not going Debian ;-)

Jonathan

--
99 pounds of natural born goodness
99 pounds of soul!