RE: [tlug] rf noise

I read that most noise problems result from the way the earth is connected.
So to reduce noise you should

- Use the same power plug for ALL devices that are linked by any kind of
cable (ie. amp and PC should be on the same plug)
- Make sure that this plug has earth (3 connectors)
- Buy a special noise reduction plug in a high end audio store

For radiation you could buy some special shielding plates.  I have seen them
used in my previous company to get rid of radiation from TSE serial
terminals that distorted neighbouring CRTs.  Should be available in an
office supply catalog (kokuyo).  They also sell special anti radiation
aprons for OLs (not sure they work).  If they can really block radiation,
perhaps you could simply cover your case with the apron while jamming.  The
most esoteric option would be to place a piece of coal on your computer.
Some Japanese ladies believe that this will absorb radiation :-)

Patrick