Re: [tlug] 100mbit to the home

> I agree with you that most of the japanese ISP provides English support, but
> you will end up explaining in japanese later ;) or reading paper forms/faxes
> in japanese.

I am just about to lose my temper here and smileys aren't going to help.

GOL provides full English support. **We** have native speakers in every
section and the web site is completely bi-lingual.

Open http://home.gol.com/index_e.html and
http://www.gol.com/index_j.html in separate browers and click through in
parallel.

Try the same with http://www.asahi-net.or.jp/

Yes **we** are expensive for fixed IP but no one provides better English
support than us.

Brett

--
Brett Robson