Re: [tlug] Re: is there a real possibility that Sco get what it c laims?

> Seems many Americans believe that by watching LA Law, The Practice and
> other
> similar dramas, they can become legal experts.

For my part, I read the source of the agreement and while I may not
completely understand, it is still informative as to what the final
decision years down the road may be.  When in doubt, read the source I say!

Who watches tv anyway when there is Linux to play with!

--
Shawn

Happily using M2, Opera's revolutionary e-mail client:
http://www.opera.com/m2/