[tlug] SCO's non-case

Under a court order to identify the "truckloads" lines in Linux that IBM
alledgedly copied from SysV, SCO could show nothing in court today and
dropped the claim.  Now they say, IBM has no right to put IBM created and
owned code into Linux.

Fine, if they think so, let them argue that.  I still think Novel holds
the cards on that point though including whether or not IBM has the right
to do that.  In the meantime, SCO is requesting to see all AIX code and we
know how long that will take to go through.  So in the meantime they will
try to go after end-users (ie low hanging fruit).

...toast...

;^)

--
Shawn

Disclaimer:

I am not a lawyer and my wife thinks I am pretty clueless in general so do
not rely on my information or opinions on this matter.