Re: [tlug] (digital) video

> I'm not finished like Mauro.  I would be writing after I finish.  I
> think the recipe in short would be like this:

Great notes thanks.  Just had a quick look though.

I also found some notes on getting the remote to work.

http://www.suse.com/us/private/support/online_help/howto/fb/

They look similiar to the notes you pointed out but include things like
IrDA (infrared) Support --> IrDA Subsystem Support which might be obvious
to you but I may have overlooked it.

> I just got PVR-350 and followed GentooHowTo to install ivtv driver,
> then I successfully got test MPEG files from the board.  I believe I
> can get TV-Out if I continue.

GANBARE!

--
Shawn

Happily using M2, Opera's revolutionary e-mail client:
http://www.opera.com/m2/