Re: [tlug] (digital) video

Hi,

Viktor wrote:
> Mauro, do you have your notes available somewhere? There are some
> resources on the net but most of them are either outdated or
> incomplete. I have lots of digital and pre-digital tapes to record...

I attended that meeting and asked him some more additional questions
for my hints to build it with myself.  I'm almost there.  I just
succeeded to create test MPEG file with a Linux box.  The most
important thing for me to get it easy was to choose Hauppauge
PVR-250/350, which ivtv driver supports enough on Linux.

Unfortunately he stated he didn't make any notes on the web.  And
seems busy right now.  I think I will write a recipe ...

Ciao,

Smiley
--
Masanori Omote