Re: [tlug] [OT] Monitor Sync Rates

Hi, Shawn!

A couple of pages list the sync rates as 24.8-65kHz and 55-100kHz:
http://www.pc-temple.com/cgi-bin/cargo/items/m0196.htm
http://www.google.com/search?q=cache:QKGWE5cwjUsJ:toyama-system.co.jp/chuuko/takaoka/tokprn.html+PC-KM173R2&hl=fi&ie=UTF-8

But then there is one site that says 24.8-82 and 55.0-100:
http://www.google.com/search?q=cache:c0FnL5kA2UQJ:www1.harenet.ne.jp/~hiharada/plink/p02/p0202.htm+PC-KM173R2&hl=fi&ie=UTF-8

Cheers,
Semi