Re: [tlug] bounced messages ?

On Thursday 29 January 2004 01:39 am, Stephen J. Turnbull wrote:

> BTW, I gather you work in the scanner/security industry now.  Maybe
> you wanna make sure your employer is on the right list at
> http://turnbull.sk.tsukuba.ac.jp/Tools/Attitude/#scanners.  :-)

Not on either one, actually :-)  We're at http://www.frontbridge.com/ if you
want to take a gander.  We don't bounce spam, so I'm not sure where that will
fit into your system.  Spam is either quarantined or flagged as spam, at the
customer's option.  Viruses are bounced (but MyDoom is not being bounced due
to sender spoofing), generally.

Jonathan
--
Cobol doesn't dribble monstrous Versailles industrialism (seen in spam
subject)