Re: [tlug] On Debian (Forget what I said in the previous mail)

>> With the addition of Groupware functionality, CommuniGate Pro is a
>> robust, standards-based messaging platform for organizations that want
>> to add calendaring and group scheduling on the desktop, and those
>> looking to replace Microsoft?? Exchange.
>
> Interesting.  How does that compare pricewise to Exchange and Lotus
> Notes?

Until the Server is licensed, it adds a one-line banner to all messages it
transfers. There are no disabled features in an unlicensed installation.

per one single- or multi-CPU Server Computer

Professional	50 accounts, 	5 mailing lists	US$499.00	edu
Corporate	200 accounts, 	15 mailing lists	US$999.00	edu
Enterprise	1,000 accounts, 	100 mailing lists	US$1,999.00	edu
Small ISP	30,000 accounts, 	unlimited lists	US$4,999.00	edu, fin
Midsize ISP	200,000 accounts, 	unlimited lists	US$29,999.00	edu, fin
Large ISP	Unlimited accounts, 	unlimited lists	US$59,999.00	fin
Upgrade	Next-Level Basic License	purchase price difference

http://www.stalker.com/CommuniGatePro/Licensing.html

--
Shawn