From: "A. Sajjad Zaidi" <sajjad@example.com>
Sent: Jan 19, 2004 1:24 AM
To: tlug@example.com
Subject: Re: [tlug] the mythical female geek

On Mon, Jan 19, 2004 at 05:19:59PM +0900, Alfred Rodriguez wrote:

> is she a geek?

Definitely. They are around, but you have to look hard and even then,
they're probably already taken.

A friend of mine doesn't miss an opportunity to bash Linux (though he
does occasionally delve in Windows bashing), yet his gf is a true Linux
geek, not to mention very hot. Like I said, already taken.

> anything else?
> (^^)

Can she get MySQL to work with LDAP? :-/

This is getting exciting.

I better stop lest my wife-to-be sees this. ;)

--
A. Sajjad Zaidi
iinix Solutions (http://www.iinix.com/)

Jerald Weinstein M.S.