[tlug] printf("%s", "Hello, world!");

Dear members of TLUG

Hello, my name is Hokuto Sudoh.
TLDP site gave me this user group.
I would like to discuss about Linux
--- my friends use Windows :(

I'm a 25-year-old Japanese man.
"Hokuto" means the name of train runs at north of Japan,
or in the night you can see the Hokuto's seven stars.
Someone said, "Hokuto means, to give all happy",
"Live more strongly, as the image of your name."

My first experience of Linux is to write a report
with TeX and gnuplot in college (In 1997).
I thought,
"great! Linux has many of programming languages!"
"it's feel like in SF!"
Then I dreamed of using Linux on my machine.
Now, I'm very happy because dreams comes true.

My machine runs on Debian woody.
I started from minimal console,
and now I use X (with xdm, afterstep).
I want to add a pgp function,
but my friends never know about pgp.
Is there any meaning? But I want to use it!

Well, above is my self-introduction.
I'm looking forward to communicating with you.

With courage,

Hokuto Sudoh
shokuto@example.com