Re: [tlug] Dad's birthday

On Sun, Jan 18, 2004 at 10:16:31PM -0800, Jonathan Byrne wrote:

> Bummer.  Personal ads can be very hit or miss.  On the up side, I met
> my wife that way, and she's gorgeous, smart, and has a great personality :-)
> Why she settled for me, I'll never understand ;-)

As interesting as this thread is, it's getting a bit off-topic. Why
don't we turn it into a discussion on geek dating services? OSDN seems
to have started one. ;-)

Off course after this month, I won't be needing one. Getting married
just after my birthday. :-)

--
A. Sajjad Zaidi
iinix Solutions (http://www.iinix.com/)