Re: [tlug] Dad's birthday

Jonathan Byrne wrote:

> I posted a reply to a deai ad to a newsgroup once. I know how
> embarrassing that is.
>
> Oooooh, that's a good one!  As Scott said, at least on TLUG it's among
> friends.  I don't suppose you'd care to post a copy of that ad and reply
> here for our amusement? ;-)

If it makes you feel better ... it was along the lines of
"Yes I would like to meet you too. I don't have a girlfriend and I would
like to meet someone nice. I have blue eyes, broad shoulders and strong
chest. The best place for me to meet is Shinjuku but anyway in Tokyo is
fine."

[she had made mention of hoping to meet someone strong]

<wince>

.