Re: [tlug] Goatse is dead

Sat, 17 Jan 2004 08:32:33 -0800 scripsit Jonathan Byrne:

> have now posted it in the ibm.ibmpc. thinkpad group, and I can go a week
> or more without getting spammed there, and I'm *TRYING* to get spammed so
> I can add in anything that's not already in our filters.  It's a mad, mad,
> mad world.

Wrong hierarchy.

Post it somewhere in tha alt.* hierarchy, in particular somewhere in the
alt.binaries.* pr0n groups.

Also, next time you get a spam encouraging you to "unsubscribe" from their
spam^Wmailing list, unsubscribe the honeypot address.

--
G. Stewart   --   gstewart@example.com -- gstewart@example.com
Registered Linux user #284683 (Slackware 9.0, Linux 2.4.24)