Re: [tlug] Dad's birthday

On Fri, Jan 16, 2004 at 05:35:11PM -0800, Jonathan Byrne wrote:
> On Friday 16 January 2004 05:06 pm, Pietro Zuco wrote:
>

> > Jonathan, say to your father that an italian guy, from a mailing list of
> > people that are enthusiast for use the same OS
>
> heh, not the same OS as me, he uses Mandrake :-p

Yes, and my Dad called tonight--he uses XP and guess what?  He installed
a new security update from MS, emailed to him personally.  Sigh.  I
think I talked him through getting rid of the virus--sheesh, that one is
months old.

> to a list at least once? :-)  Well enjoy it, b/c I almost never do that :-)
>
> I'm just glad it happened here instead of somplace really embarassing :-)

At least you're among friends.  Heh, I remember someone sending me a
love letter accidentally (I was just above her name in his address
book).

It was a nice letter--I hope she appreciated it.

> Jonathan
> --
> Linux is for productivity.  Windows is for solitaire.

<troll>
s/Linux/FreeBSD/

</troll> <snicker>

(For those who don't know me on this list, that is simply a joke, please
ignore)

--

Scott Robbins

PGP keyID EB3467D6

 Joyce: But maybe, we could spend some time together soon? Some night
when I'm not being held hostage by a raving psychotic.