Re: [tlug] Dad's birthday

On Friday 16 January 2004 05:06 pm, Pietro Zuco wrote:

> Jonathan, say to your father that an italian guy, from a mailing list of
> people that are enthusiast for use the same OS

heh, not the same OS as me, he uses Mandrake :-p

> Ok, now my girl can be jealous! ;-)

Yeah, yeah, everybody's a wiseguy.  Like you haven't all accidentally posted
to a list at least once? :-)  Well enjoy it, b/c I almost never do that :-)

I'm just glad it happened here instead of somplace really embarassing :-)

Jonathan
--
Linux is for productivity.  Windows is for solitaire.