Re: [tlug] Goatse is dead

Fri, 16 Jan 2004 09:26:55 -0800 scripsit Jonathan Byrne:

> >I'll never know, but I hope no one was watching when i clicked that
> >innocent link in a Slashdot comment...
>
> Yeah, I think that's how just about everybody found out about goatse :-p

I found out about it reading news.admin.net-abuse.email where, whenever a
spammer who'd evidently had its 'nads whacked started whining, it would be
told to "go and do this:" followed by a link to the now well-known, erm,
"artwork".

Don't worry though, there's something infinitely more disgustingly obnoxious
to replace it.

MANDATORY WARNING: DO NOT LOOK AT THIS IF YOU HAVE JUST EATEN. DO LOOK AT IT
IF YOU WANT TO DIET FOR THE NEXT WEEK.

http://www.tubgirl.com

--
G. Stewart   --   gstewart@example.com -- gstewart@example.com
Registered Linux user #284683 (Slackware 9.0, Linux 2.4.24)