Re: [tlug] RE: getting back on track [ was RE: introductions ]

On 2004.1.16, at 01:39  AM, Jonathan Byrne wrote:

>> At the moment I'm wondering what to do about my RH 8.0 box...
>
> Debian is one answer.

Thanks for the response.  Okay, so how do I get started with Debian?
Any recommended books?  Links?  I know I could just try looking in
linux.org, or Amazon, etc. for info but maybe you have a "start here"
almighty URL that has exactly what a Debian newbie needs.  (Yeah, okay,
so I'm feeling a bit lazy after a double cheese burger, Caesar's salad
and fries...;-)).

Regards,

Raymond