Re: [tlug] Goatse is dead

Jonathan Byrne wrote:

> P.S.  If you don' t know what goatse.cx is, count your blessings and don't
> try to find out - you'll be sorry :-p

and definitely don't try at work especially if you work in a typical
open plan japanese company with no privacy whatsoever and all scrunched
up to save space meaning 3 rows behind you can all see your screen...

I'll never know, but I hope no one was watching when i clicked that
innocent link in a Slashdot comment...
what was worse than what i saw was wondering whether anyone else saw it
and whether my job was going to end...