Re: [tlug] RE: getting back on track [ was RE: introductions ]

Hi Jonathan,

> Was the most widely used would be a better description.  Red Hat came
> to Japan
> and ate TL's lunch.  I was there to see it happen.

Would Red Hat's abandonment of the RH 7.x 8.x 9.x be a good thing for
TL?

I can't help but feel that perhaps RH is shooting itself in the foot
with their end-of-support policy...

At the moment I'm wondering what to do about my RH 8.0 box...

Kind Regards,

Raymond