Re: [tlug] TLUG T-Shirts

On Thu, Jan 15, 2004 at 12:05:46PM +0900, tim-meggs@example.com wrote:

>Another thought, if this plan goes a head, is that we could print a few extras
>to send to some of the core founding members and past presidents (eg. just to
>name a few, Craig, Jim, Joe, John, Chris, Alberto, Ayako, etc)

That's a good idea.  I'd say anyone who is a former president has more than
earned a T-shirt.  Does anyone know where Craig lives now?  Jack is in
Oregon, I can get his address and we can send him one.

Ayako, are you still lurking on-list?

Jonathan
--
gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys ACC46EF9
Key fingerprint = E52E 8153 8F37 74AF C04D  0714 364F 540E ACC4 6EF9