RE: [tlug] Sharp Zaurus SL-C760

yes, that was one of my disappointments when i got my SL-750C last september...

for example, i only had about an hour of continuous play of MP3, and rarely do i get more than TWO days on a single charge.

well, fortunately that everything is stored in flash, so one doesnt need to worry about lost of data during a discharge