Re: [tlug] C++-on-Linux Jobs @ Sine Technologies

On Wed, Jan 14, 2004 at 09:03:50PM +0900, bofh@example.com wrote:

>I hope posting job openings on the list is ok. I've done
>it with impunity before, but don't know the actual list
>policy.

Posting of Linux-related jobs by list members is expressly approved, with
the exception that a recruiter joining the list solely or mostly for the
purpose of recruiting would be frowned upon.  That doesn't mean any list
member who is a recruiter is prohibited from posting, but discussing it
first with the listmaster would be advisable.

Non-member recruiters who have a post they would like put on list
should also contact that listmaster, who will either approve or deny
it.

Your post is, of course, fine.  TLUGgers looking to help other TLUGgers
find work at there own place of employment are always welcome to post.

Speaking of which, if there are any other TLUGgers in LA who have
backgrounds in programming or systems administration and are looking
for work, drop me a line.  We may have one or two openings coming up.

Jonathan
--
gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys ACC46EF9
Key fingerprint = E52E 8153 8F37 74AF C04D  0714 364F 540E ACC4 6EF9