RE: [tlug] introductions

> We can't let you off that easily :-)  Now that you've de-lurked, tell
> us about yourself :-)

wow...
im already being roasted...

okay... hhhhhmmmm...

my name is Alfred Rodriguez, 27 years of age...
working as software architect in a small IT company located in ebisu...
and very much a freak when it comes to handhelds and pdas
(from pocketpc to palm to the linux zaurus)

as of this January 2000 - say, ive been in the industry for about 3.7
years
although ive been here in japan since 1996 (as a ryugakusei)

as for me and linux...
for most of my career, ive been dealing with windows-based systems
although ive had my share of linux while in school
lately i find my interest in linux growing, and with that i find myself
going though my attic looking for my boxed set of redhat 7.2, and
installing it in one of my home machines

not able to quench my thirst, i came across TLUG, and well...
here i am...

> Welcome to TLUG,

thanks a lot!!!
and here's hoping to meet more friends