Re: [tlug] TLUG T-Shirts

>> http://sauco.net/images/tlugs-second-logo.png .
>
> That would make a cool logo for a TLUG hat :-)  Heck, that
> could make a good general logo for TLUG.

+1 -- much better than a tipsy penguin on a train home, and if one of
those nasty black vans come rolling by blasting right-wing slogans maybe
they would see me as a supporter instead of trying to run me over -- or at
least pause long enough for me to escape.

Just a little more detail on the rather mysterious penguin...
--
Shawn

Happily using M2, Opera's revolutionary e-mail client:
http://www.opera.com/m2/