Re: [tlug] Postfix bounced e-mail / alias message

There are two ways of operating postfix+Amavis+SpammAssassin or any other
virus/spam filters.

1) As Mail Gateway (less easy)
2) As Mail Server (easy)
The main difference is, where Amavis is isolating the mail for its operation
determins the receipient address.
In situation 1. it isolate from the SMTP queue, In 2. isolates from the
localmailer queue....

Change your mode of configuration or move your role of the server.

Cheers,
Thomas