Re: [tlug] Tech meeting

On Monday 12 January 2004 07:08 pm, Alessandro Mantelli wrote:

> Are you planning to do any event also on Sundays for the near future?

I doubt it. TLUG events require at least one day of rest before the next work
day to allow for recovery :-)

Seriously, though, TLUG has not, since I became involved (late 1997) had any
kind of Sunday event, and AFAIK not before that, either.  And seriously, the
reason outlined above is one reason why :-)  Plus, many of us are married,
and Sunday is family time for a lot of people.

Don't give up hope, though: TLUG nomikai are held on Friday nights :-)

Jonathan