Re: [tlug] TLUG History

On Mon, Jan 12, 2004 at 09:25:18PM +0900, BABA Yoshihiko wrote:

>If we put the stories, will you edit them by the 10th birthday?
>Then I will add the section.

I'll give it my best shot.  If there are too many, I may call for
co-editors.

OK, the TLUG 10th Anniversary web page plan has begun!  If any of you
have stories and memories from the early days of TLUG, please email them
to me off-list for inclusion in the TLUG history page to celebrate
the 10th birthday of TLUG.

Jonathan

--
gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys ACC46EF9
Key fingerprint = E52E 8153 8F37 74AF C04D  0714 364F 540E ACC4 6EF9