Re: [tlug] smoothwall/pppoe/ocn

Hi Johnathan

> >I haven`t been in the mailing list since the
> >twics days

> Wow, you must know Craig, then!  A new/oldtimer,
> great!  Welcome back!
I think that Craig just about left
But I was at one of the Sat. meeting
I think that it was at HSBC near Tokyo station
a long long time ago ;->

> I've never used smoothwall so I can't help with
> that, but I can be the
> greeting committee :-)
I`ll try it out & write up a report when I get it
working
Off to the States for a couple of weeks so it will
take time

BTW

Anyone using OCN with FLETS & Linux Firewall/Bridging
?

regards
leo