Re: [tlug] Installing Linux on VMWare running on Windows2000

On Sat, Jan 10, 2004 at 05:16:48PM +0900, Yoshihito Niizuma wrote:

>it would be nice if what i am trying work so sales guys need to carry
>only one computer (windows machine with linux runs on vmware)

I know you've probably already tried, but what about just having the
sales guys do the presentation on Linux, as part of a wholesale migration
for your desktop systems? ;-)

Seriously, though, if the sales guys could whip out a notebook machine
running Linux and do the presentation with it, that could only serve to
reinforce how ready Linux (and your product that runs on it) are for
the job.  "We have this great product that runs on Linux, but I
have to use Windows to tell you about it" doesn't carry quite the same
weight, IMO.

Jonathan
--
gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys ACC46EF9
Key fingerprint = E52E 8153 8F37 74AF C04D  0714 364F 540E ACC4 6EF9