[tlug] it's as bad as it sounds

>>>>> "Graham" == Graham Briggs <grbriggs@example.com> writes:

Graham> The meat of the post - has anyone tried for AAC audio on Linux?  I
Graham> found this, and it seems right, but I haven't had chance to try it yet
Graham> -
Graham> http://faac.sourceforge.net/
Graham> I'm looking at this as I'm looking at ways to use my iPod with my Linux
Graham> box for various things, and it struck me that I encoded a lot of tracks
Graham> in AAC (sounds a bit better than MP3 to me). any other Linux/iPod'ders
Graham> out there?

I use my ipod with linux using gnupod to install/update music.  I
haven't played with aac audio on Linux but am intrigued.  Sounds like
something to play with this weekend :-)

					       Bruce