[tlug] it's as bad as it sounds

Dear all,
Well, a belated happy Linux year to everyone. After the relaxing
oshogatsu (taiko no tatsujin on the PS2 and the bustle of Asakusa on
Jan 2nd.) I went back to work today to be told I had to find a M$ SQL
course, in English, in HK or Sydney. Wish me luck - I haven't touched
M$ SQL since version 6 (or whatever) about 4 years ago. Ah well. Maybe
the year will get better later on.

The meat of the post - has anyone tried for AAC audio on Linux?  I
found this, and it seems right, but I haven't had chance to try it yet
-
http://faac.sourceforge.net/
I'm looking at this as I'm looking at ways to use my iPod with my Linux
box for various things, and it struck me that I encoded a lot of tracks
in AAC (sounds a bit better than MP3 to me). any other Linux/iPod'ders
out there?

Best to all.
Graham

--