Re: [tlug] Re: Happy New Year

On Mon, Jan 05, 2004 at 08:18:04AM +0100, patrick.niessen@example.com wrote:

>indeed I remember him, but he left even before me.  Where is he now I
>wonder...

Last I heard, he was where most local foreign IT staff seemed to end up
in those days: Nikko Salamon Smith Barney (I think I'm even leaving
out one part of the name, but you know who I mean), along with John
Little, Ayako, and didn't Alberto end up there too?

I'm surprised you didn't :-)

Jonathan
--
gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys ACC46EF9
Key fingerprint = E52E 8153 8F37 74AF C04D  0714 364F 540E ACC4 6EF9