Re: [tlug] Happy New Year

On Wed, Dec 31, 2003 at 07:05:17PM -0800, Jonathan Byrne wrote:
> On Wed, Dec 31, 2003 at 09:49:14PM -0500, Scott wrote:
>
> >Probably better off buying it, having it sent to LA and sending it
> >yourself, you lazy person.
>
> You have a line length that long and you call me lazy? ;-)

Argh--I'm redoing one box for the New Year, with FreeBSD 5.2
and working on another where I never set my columns and
wrapmargins.

> While I may be guilty as charged, double-shipping like that takes longer and
> usually costs more than having it shipped directly to the recipient, so
> if they ship directly it's preferred.

I actually didn't realize it would take longer. Judging from
a few of the experiences we've had with Japan, we found it
to be quicker to do it my way (that is, having it come
here then shipping it there).

I'm doing this line length by eye, so hope it's alright.  :)

Anyway, Happy New Year.  About an hour and a half left here.

--

Scott Robbins

PGP keyID EB3467D6

Buffy: Does it ever get easy?
Giles: You mean life?
Buffy: Yeah, does it ever get easy?
Giles: What do you want me to say?
Buffy: Lie to me.
Giles: Yes. It's terribly simple. The good guys are always s
talwart and true. The bad guys are easily distinguished by their
pointy horns or black hats, and we always defeat them and save
the day. No one ever dies... and everyone lives happily ever
after.
Buffy: Liar.