[tlug] command history by directory

Happy Holidays Everyone,

Just wondering if there is a way to get a by-directory command history.

By that I mean if I am in a certain directory, say /home/this_user/here

is it possible to loop through the last commands done in this directory
and not the last commands that I did from the shell in general

When I am in certain directories I tend to do the same commands and it
would just be a time saver to not have to repeat them
--
Shawn

Happily using M2, Opera's revolutionary e-mail client:
http://www.opera.com/m2/